You are able to contact Support at your convenience during the operational hours of 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Eastern Standard Time. We are also available for emergencies, 24/7. This article will outline how to contact CivicPlus Support online and what you should include in your request.
Online Request Submissions
Support requests can be submitted online via the Submit a Request with CivicSupport Form. You do not have to sign in to your Help Center account to submit a Support Request, but we recommend it.
Please provide the following information (as applicable) to expedite your requests or questions:
- Your Email Address / CC (optional): Enter your email address (if you are not logged into the Help Center), or add an email address to carbon copy (if you are logged into the Help Center) if desired
- Summary: Add a brief summary of the issue
- CivicPlus Product: Select the CivicPlus product that you need help with (this field should auto-populate)
- Business Impact (optional): Select the level of impact on your business
- Low: You have a question about how to do something
- Normal: A feature is not working as expected and it's slowing you down
- High: A major feature of your service stopped working
- Urgent: You can't access your CivicPlus solution
- Description: Include as many details about the issue as possible
- What problem are you experiencing?
- How do you expect the feature to work?
- Is this something you can recreate (not a system glitch)?
- What steps were taken to get to the issue?
- Have you taken any troubleshooting steps (for example, cleared cache and updated browser)?
- Summary of Needs (optional): Add a brief explanation of what you need Support to do if desired
- Attachments (optional): Attach screenshots, PDFs, Zoom screen recordings, scans, or other files that help explain the issue, if desired
- Submit: Send your request to the Support team
Detailed tickets reduce the amount of time spent testing or gathering information which can lead to delays in resolution time.
Insufficient Request Submissions
Support requests that lack detailed information can result in:
- Delayed resolution process
- Additional information needed for testing and troubleshooting
- The proper issue may not be investigated properly
CommentsLet us know what was helpful or not helpful about the article.
Please sign in to leave a comment.