CivicPlus strives to provide Release Notes for all bug fixes and product enhancements. This article will show you how to sign up for Release Notes to ensure that you are notified as soon as they are available.
- To access release notes you must sign in with your Help Center account.
- Navigate to the Meetings Essential Help Center home page
- Click Community: Get Involved
Note: You may be prompted to log in. If you have never logged into the Help Center before, you will need to create a new account.
- Select the Release Notes topic
- Select Follow
- Select a Follow option from the drop-down list:
- New Posts: Receive notifications of just new postings
- New Posts and Comments: Receive notifications about new posts and when there are comments on existing posts (this is the recommended setting)