You can submit Feature Requests as well as browse and vote on other users' requests right from the Help Center. Our Product Engineering team monitors Feature Request posts and considers them when planning future enhancements. This article will show you how to submit a Feature Request.
- To submit Feature Requests, you must be signed in to the Help Center.
- Navigate to the Meetings Essential Help Center home page
- Select Community: Get Involved
Note: You may be prompted to log in. If you have never logged into the Help Center before, you will need to create a new account.
- Select Feature Requests from the topics list
- Select the blue button labeled New Post on the right side of the screen above existing Feature Request posts
Note: You can also select the blue button labeled New Post in the center of the bottom of the screen below existing Feature Request posts, but choosing this option will not automatically assign your post to the topic selected in Step 3.
- Fill in the request fields
- Title: Ensure the title is clear and concise
- Details: Include details about your Feature Request idea
Topic: Select the appropriate Community Topic
Note: If you navigated to the current screen by selecting one of the Feature Request options in Step 3, this box will be auto-filled.
- Select Submit
- Your Feature Request is posted to the Help Center Community